Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Met Former President Jimmy Carter


I met him at a book signing he held yesterday at Books-A-Million - Brookwood Village. I was so excited to meet him and I was counting the days till I did. I finally arrived to the store with my daughter of course, buy the book, reach in to get my camera... reach in to get my camera... camera? I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!!! Can you believe it!?!?!

Well, I scanned the page he signed for you all to see (is that illegal?).

After having my book signed I went up to this nice looking lady that was taking pictures and asked her to email me some photos! So I will have a photo!!! She was so nice as to even take a picture of him with me! Well I am in front of him, he's in the background, but you know what I mean!

I have always admired Jimmy Carter for all of his humanitarian work and it was truly an honor to be able to see him so up close!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...