Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back In Town!


I am back in Birmingham after a week of shoots in Destin, FL. My trip was wonderful! Hopefully you have gotten a chance to see some of the previews I have posted recently, more are in the way! My favorite part of the trip was of course the people I worked with! The interest for my work was delightfully overwhelming and the kids were all gorgeous! There are also so many awesome locations for shoots in that area... the choices are endless! It was definitely a nice change of pace and a fun way to get the creative juices flowing!

Thank you for an awesome visit!!!

Vero

*** I am planning another trip to Destin, FL by the end of the month. More info will be coming soon. If you are interested in booking a session email info@verobooth.com. Spots fill up fast!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuando regresas a Desin?
Graciela

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...