Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Spring Minis Announced


Are you ready for me to capture your children's super-sweet expressions? I know I am!

Spring Mini Sessions for April 14 and April 21 are now being booked. You can contact me directly here. Make sure you specify you want to book a VB 2012 Mini Session. Also put the day you are requesting and time. IF these go like they went last year, spots will go fast, so I will take each booking first come, first serve. I will follow through with an email confirming your spot along with additional information. If I can get both days booked by 10AM tomorrow, I will knock off an additional $10! So, spread the word!

FAQ's
  • How much do Mini Sessions cost? $200**
  • How long are these sessions? 20 minutes
  • Where will these sessions take place? April 14th - BIRMINGHAM BOTANICAL GARDENS, April 21st - THE TOWN OF MT. LAUREL
  • What time are you starting? 2PM and booking every half hour
  • When is the session fee due? Day of session
  • What do we get with the session? Twenty-minute session with me, an online gallery to view your pictures and a CD with all of those images within a week after the gallery is posted.
  • How many images do your clients usually get with a CD? No less than 25.
  • Are you going to make us sit in the same spot for 20 minutes? NO! I would die of boredom! We will be walking around and having fun throughout your whole session!
If you have any other questions, please just ask!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...