Friday, July 18, 2008

Girls Day Out

Today my daughter and I have had so much fun! First we drove to Downtown Birmingham to kidnap my husband from work. We went to hang out and eat in Zoho Square. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful sunny day! Before leaving we let the baby play with the fountains! She had a blast!

After dropping Daddy back at work (he wouldn't play hookie... isn't he the responsible one!), my little companion and I decided to throw all caution to the wind and stop by Whole Foods and pick us up a bag of our favorite chips! (365 Cheese Puffs rock my face off!) I gave her a couple on our way out, and she looked so cute with her cheeks red from the heat, that I had to stop and take a couple of shots right there on the spot. This is why you should always have your camera on you!

We drove back home (a.k.a "stuck on 280 traffic") singing along to tunes from the 80's. As soon as we arrived my little one crashed into deep slumber! Not too much later, guess who is at my door. Mr. Responsible decided to start the weekend early after all! Sun, water, chips, 80's music and a hot husband! What else could you ask for?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...