Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Model Search


I am looking for children to model again! Last model search was extremely successful and a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to working with more precious faces! You do not need to be a professional model, just someone who is comfortable in front of the camera and wants to be photographed at home. I am looking for newborns, babies, toddlers and preschoolers. If you have kids that are older and interested please contact me, I am willing to make exceptions in order to get some spots filled fast!

A lot people worry that their home is not picture worthy, I promise this is not true! I want to work in homes of all shapes, sizes, and colors! And don't worry about the pile of laundry, I have one too! The only requirement is that you live in the Birmingham, AL area.

Models will receive a CD with all digital images from the modeling session.

If you are interested email me at info@verobooth.com.

Spots are still available!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my email? - Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...